Re: signal on title colum of GtkTreeView

Hello,

I have the same problem.
The only callback that I found is the "clicked" callback on each GtkTreeColumn
but it only works for left button click (the one that change the sort order).
I would also like to popup a menu on the column using the right click.
For the time beeing, I do it on the list directly and I get the column with
the function gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos. So the user have to click on a
row to get the popup menu.

Benoit.