Multine tab in notebook

hi!,

I've an idea for gtk, if it's not already done, in notebook, possibly to
set multiline tab

Because in my xchat as example, all my tabs over the screen width, and I have
to use the session tree to show all channels...

And I will need it for some projects which need lots of page directly accessible.

a screen example made with gimp by me is available here:
http://www.gradator.net/multi_tab.png

regards,
Sylvain Rochet

--
Gtk+ monopoly simulator: http://gtkatlantic.sf.net
Quick and Dirty Messaging Protocol: http://qdmp.sf.net
--
The European Commission (CEC) proposes to legalise the granting
of patents on computer programs as such in Europe and wholesale