Re: GTK2step

On Mon, 12 May 2003, +17:41:28 EEST (UTC +0300),
Alexey I. Froloff <raorn immo ru> pressed some keys:

> Hi. I've found your post to gtk-list gnome org about GTK2step
> (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2003-March/msg00013.html)
> and I'd like to know do you have any positive answers to you
> question?

Not really. I don't subscribe to that mailing-list and nobody has sent
replies directly to me.

BTW I wrote some E-Mail to author of GtkStep (for Gtk 1.2), recently. He
answered, that he is still alive, but he has no time or interest to
create Next-like theme for Gtk2.

I reiterate: Somebody please create Next-like theme for Gtk2 (and Qt
and KDE, too).

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"huomisesta ei tiedä ja eilinen on mennyttä. kulje minun kanssani tänään." CMX