Re: Is this function actually in gtk 2.2: gtk_notebook_get_n_pages ()

First of all run the command

ldd ./apimp.

This should give you the libraries your program is loading.

The name of one of these ought to start with libgtk.

The environment variable which is most likely to be incorrect is
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Padraig