Re: Is this function actually in gtk 2.2: gtk_notebook_get_n_pages ()

Hi Brain,

thanks for the reply. But umm, I really didn't understand much of what you said.
I am pretty new to linux. And also, I just installed the newest versions of
GTK, ATK, PANGO, GLIB, PKGCONFIG and FONTCONFIG, and I am thinking that I might
not have set some of my environmental right or something like that. But this is
the only problem I have encountered. Everything else works out fine.

also, what is libgtk?
thanks