Re: RPC & MainEventLoop (GLib)

Hi Sven.

I don't know too much about RPC internals. I know that
you can either use svc_run to wait synchronously for
calls, or use an internal variable to wait
asynchronously. I don't think this variable is a fd.
So, how could I add a GSource* to receive RPC calls?

Another way to do something similar is to create a
GThread that calls svc_run.

Thanks

 --- Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> escreveu: > Hi,

> Nelio Pereira <nelio_pereira yahoo com br> writes:
>
> > Is there any way to wait asynchronously for RPC
> > requests in the mainloop provided by glib?
>
> Sure. You can either register custom source
> functions with the main
> loop or easier, use a GIOChannel.
>

> Sven

=====
                       http://www.ime.usp.br/~nelio

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/