GLIB - GMainLoop and Timeouts

Hi there..

As I didn't find a specific list on glib, I decided to
ask you guys a question about the GMainLoop structure.

My doubt is: how can I change the timeout for a given
timeout event already defined? I didn't find anything
about this.

I could accomplish this by destroying the timeout, and
then creating another one. However, I think this
way I'll overflow the source_id. Am I thinking right?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nelio

=====
                       http://www.ime.usp.br/~nelio

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/