Does Gtk have a widget which can be an internal window? please read

Hi,

I am writing a simple program, which the user can click on a button, and a Frame
is added to a notebook. I was wondering if there is anyway to add a X to the top
of this frame, which is still within the notebook, so that when the user clicks
on it, the notebook tab (which is also the frame) will be removed.

I know I can implement this with a button, which just removes the tab, but I
would like to also add the little X button that goes at the top left hand corner
of a window. Ideally, I wanted to add the window as a notebook tab, but that
doesn't work, for obvious purposes. Thanks!

--
Arash Nikkar
arash umail ucsb edu