Newbie in over head -- Marshallers

Hello,

I need to add a signal to the GtkWidget so that the callback functions will
take two pointers instead of one. i.e.
		foo(GtkWidget *widget, gpointer clientdata, gpointer
datastruct){}

I realize that I need to use gtk_object_class_user_signal_new(), however, I
don't understand how to define a new marshaller for this. The FAQ simply
says "If you want your new signal to have more than the classical gpointer
parameter, you'll have to play with GTK+ marshallers." I'm guessing that I
need to use GtkCallbackMarshal() to define a function, but I can't seem to
find any documentation on what the marshaller functions actually need to do.

Note: I don't have access to the gtk src code on the machine I'm using yet,
so I can't look there for an example

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Brooke