Re: method for destroying GtkFileSelection

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Axel wrote:
> Hi
> here is the handler I use to destroy a gtkfileselection, when CANCEL
> button is pushed
> Is there a better way than that? (get the parent widget until you get
> the window)

	This works for me:

static void cancel (GtkWidget *w, GtkWidget *data) {
  gtk_widget_destroy (GTK_WIDGET (data));
}

	where I've connected the callback as follows:

  g_signal_connect (GTK_FILE_SELECTION (filebox) -> cancel_button,"clicked", G_
CALLBACK (cancel), filebox);

	Works fine, though I'm not sure if that's the way you're suppose
to do it.

Ray