Re: Problems when loading Glib.dll on Win32

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:

We have a problem with built GTK-dlls on Win32 platform (Win2k).

We are trying to build latest released GTK packages with MINGW-2.00, MSYS-1.09, gcc-3.2, and latest binutils from mingw web site. (We have to do it ourselves cuz some functions wasn't dll-exported, isn't it related to an answer for my question?)

Now, when we are trying to start GLIB test app-s it crashes with ACCESS VIOLATION when loading dlls, either we are compiling/linking GTK, it crashes on loading dlls too. If we are using dlls that got from Cedric's packages everything works fine (except for unexported calls, of course).

Could someone explain what may be a reason for such events, please?

Thanks in advance,
-andrew

Ohh well,

My friend found this problem solution on some russian web site, where MinGW is discussed.

Thanks for answer, Cedric. Let me know if you are interested in resolving this issue too.

Regards,
-andrew