Re: Help: how to pack a horizontal box and vertical boxes to a notebook page?

My application is C++ (gtkmm) and this thing is spread in 2 or 3
classes, so is not exactly a tutorial... but it is not different than
what paul said. Yes prepend the table and then attach your widgets to
the table. If you work with pairs of widgets, your table will have size
(2, n) or (n, 2) depending on the orientation. I guess vertical (2, n)
is more common. Make sure you understand packing tables looking at the
related files in the gtk examples and it should be easy.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.