re: re: question about widget

Hi all, specially Sven,

I think that you (Sven) dont understand my question.
That example, was made to test how I can substitute
one widget by another in same location.
For example:

vbox = gtk_vbox_new(FALSE, 0);
hbox = gtk_hbox_new(FALSE, 0);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox), hbox, FALSE, FALSE,
0);

textbox = gtk_text_new(NULL, NULL);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(hbox), textbox, TRUE, TRUE,
0);

anothertextbox = gtk_text_new(NULL, NULL);
// add to widget or not? Thats one of the questions
// if I add, then I should use gtk_widget_show above

button = gtk_button_new_with_label("Click here to
substitute");
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(hbox), button, FALSE,
FALSE, 0);
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
  GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(substitutewidgetbyanother),
anothertextbox);

If possible, reply this question making a little code
of example
to me understand this.

Bye.
Adriano Bonat

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/