garbaged gui components

Hello,

I'm running RedHat 8.0. I've done 'rpm --rebuild' for evolution mail
client and galeon browser, and installed the rpms. Now some of the gui
components are garbaged. For example, the status line at the bottom of
galeon looks like the text there was written over older one without
deleting it first, the tabs are flat (in fact, there is no drawing of
the tab, just its text), the text of the tab is garbaged and sometimes
appears in red. In evolution, the progress bars when receiving mail are
also garbaged. In galeon, if i make it redraw itself (by minimizing &
restoring, or hiding part of it with another window), then the text
looks ok (until i go to another page).

please help, if you need more details, please tell me.

thanx,
ittay
--
Ittay Dror (ittay qlusters com)