Aouut GTK compile

Title: Aouut GTK compile

Hello Sir:
I had configure issue when I install GTK 2.2. those packages GLib( ver 2.2.2) pango(Ver 1.2.3), and ATK(Ver 1.2.4)  , I had install finish. and jpeglib and libpng had in my system /usr/lib, but I will got error message when ./configure the error message is

      //////////

configure: WARNING: *** JPEG loader will not be built (JPEG library not found) ***
configure: error:
*** Checks for JPEG loader failed. You can build without it by passing
*** --without-libjpeg to configure but some programs using GTK+ may
*** not work properly
fang:/usr/local/gtk+-2.2.2#

 //// /////
please give me some advice about this issue.

thanks a lot

Best & Regards.

游勝帆  Sean Yu
Software Senior Engineer
E-mail: seanyu msi com tw
TEL: 02-3234-5599 Ext: 8026

R/D IA Product Division,
No. 69,li-De St. Jung-He City, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan
Micro-Star International Co., LTD. <http://www.msi.com.tw/>