mouse with more than 5 buttons...

Hi,

In fact I 've got a mouse with 9 buttons :
	- 1,2,3 -> left, middle, right button
	- 4,5 -> wheel
	- 6,7 -> forward, backward
	- 8,9 -> extra button

I want to use 6 and 7 for example to go to next and previous page in mozilla. With imwheel i ve assiocated this button to ALT|Left and ALT|Right. It was great working with gtk1.x in mozilla.
Since i ve got mozilla with gtk2 support it doesn't work anymore.

So my question are :
- gtk2 could support more than 5 buttons natively ? (in this case I could maybe add support this feature to mozilla)
- is there a way to assiocate mouse event to key event without imwheel ?
- why does imwheel didn't work anymore with gtk2 while it does with gtk1.x ?

I hope that it is a bit the right place to ask this questions ...

thanks,
--