Re: Expend GtkTree

El jue, 19-06-2003 a las 15:20, Florian Chanier escribió:
> Hello, sorry for my english but I'am a french guy.
>
> I don't know how to make for refresh all node of my
> tree and in the same time keeping one or more node
> opened  (expand).

Do a gtk_tree_model_foreach() with a
gtk_tree_store_set() for everything that needs updating. You can't add
or remove stuff while in the foreach loop because that will invalidate
iterators and treepaths (might not affect adding node, but YMMV). For
erasing or adding, create a glist with TreeRowReferences, and after the
foreach loop, cycle through the glist using the rowreferences to delete
or add.