Re: Warning messages

> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:57:04 -0300
> From: Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares <flavio maqplas com br>
> To: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
> Subject: Warning messages
>  rcio de =?ISO-8859-1?B?TeFxdWluYXM=?= LTDA
>
> What mean the following Warning messages :
> Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget
> with width 65532 and height 19

Hello Flavio,
I got similar warnings when I put some widgets inside a GtkHPaned and
allowed them to shrink in size. When I adjusted the paned by mouse so that
one child became invisible and the other child completely filled the
available space those warnings occured. I think this was because during
the layout the widgets should get a negative width, and since width is
unsigned this results in a number near 65536.
I'm not sure if your problem is the same, but it looks to me that there is
not enought space to layout all those widgets.

Regards...Peter
Peter Krüger

applied software solutions (appss) GmbH
Sandtorstr. 23
D-39106 Magdeburg
Germany

Phone:  +49-(0)391-54486-19388
Fax:    +49-(0)391-54486-19222
email:  krueger appss de

Managing Director: Uwe Hess, Dietmar Schäfer
Register: HRB12386, AG Mageburg

"Virtual business becomes reality!"

e-mail is strictly forbidden.