Re: problems with ItemFactory

hi again,
I've red the comments in header file. But there is
nothing that I do not know allready. So, I've changed
my code to appropriate way, so it does not mach
deprecated code anymore. But the problem still exist.
I use external call - the friend function. But it does
not work it out anyway. I know taht I can not use a
member function, so I use a friend function, that is
mot a method of the class. I need to use method Save,
so I choose to pass a parameter to the external call.
In other code I use same mechanism of calling methods;
I have a button with g_signal_coonect (). There I call
callback function the same way I write it in
ItemFactory. And it works. Is there any way to use
external callback function, in which I want to pass a
parameter gpointer? Thank you again! Any help will be
in a great use!
Stoyan