Re: X11 widget of a gtk window

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Krebs wrote:
I'm using gtk and I need to get the X11 Widget of a window created with
gtk. I can get the GtkWidget by using:
GtkWidget* gtk_widget = GTK_WIDGET(window);

But I need the X11 Widget (the WidgetRec struture) of that window. Is
there a way to access that? Does it exist at all in gtk?

There's no Xt under gtk, so there's no widget to get. You can get the X11 window if that's any help; something like (untested):

 #include <gdk/gdkx.h>

 Window xid = GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW( GTK_WIDGET( foo )->window );

John