Re: deactivating close button of a gtk+ window / dialog

I agree with you. By just returning TRUE, user might tend to thenk that
the app is not working properly. I dont want to exit the app after this.
In my program I want to desensitize the close button while a program is
being installed, but it seems it might not be possible.