Re: How to draw a line between 2 buttons?

One simple way i can think of is to have a GtkHSeparator (if the buttons
are in the same horizontal like) or a GtkVSeparator (if the buttons are in
same vertical line). The separator will be hidden in the beginning and
will become visible when user clicks on a button.

Bharat