Re: Autoconf hello world

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 17:31, Russell Shaw wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a GTK+ hello-world example that uses
> configure.in and automake.am (autoconf and automake).

gnome-hello (on GNOME's ftp or cvs) is meant to be a GNOME hello world,
though we are struggling with it a bit this week.

A GTK+ hello world without the fancy GNOME stuff would be a bit easier.
It's just a matter of using PKG_CHECK_MODULES. This might be helpful:
http://www.murrayc.com/learning/linux/using_libraries/using_libraries.shtml#cflagsandlibs

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net