Re: gtk installation err / libjpeg ?
- From: Olaf Frączyk <olaf cbk poznan pl>
- To: Vidhya CS <vidhya siptech co in>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtk installation err / libjpeg ?
- Date: 22 Jul 2003 13:53:10 +0200
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 17:39, Vidhya CS wrote:
> hi ,
> I am trying to install gtk , while running the ./configure , it says
> jpeg loader not found ,
> I have installed libjpeg and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is pointing to those libs .
> the error am getting is
> : WARNING: *** JPEG loader will not be built (JPEG library not found)
> configure: error:
> *** Checks for JPEG loader failed. You can build without it by passing
> *** --without-libjpeg to configure but some programs using GTK+ may
> *** not work properly
> sine I have loaded libjpeg , iam dont want to use the --without-libjpeg
Do you have library and headers?
Or library only? Then install headers and should work.
] [Thread Prev