Re: Geting a GtkTreeModel out of GtkTreeViewColumn

El mar, 08-07-2003 a las 11:24, Andrej Prsa escribió:
> Hello, everyone!
>
> Could anyone please tell me if it's possible to extract the parent
> GtkTreeModel out of GtkTreeViewColumn?
>
> Or, if someone could maybe suggest a better way to extract the data from
> the selected column in a function where GtkTreeViewColumn *column and int
> row are arguments, e.g.
>
> char *get_cell_contents (GtkTreeViewColumn *column, int row)
>   {
>   ???
>   }

I would use g_object_set_data to associate the treemodel pointer with
the treeviewcolumn upon creation of the treeviewcolumn, and then use
g_object_get_data to retrieve the treemodel upon entering
*get_cell_contents(). Although this is based on the "least effort"
criteria, there is probably a simpler way (there always is).

Edscott