Re: What replaces GtkHTML in GTK2

GtkHTML1 is replaced by GtkHTML2.  GtkHTML2 is typically packaged
separately from GTK2.  On my system, the GtkHTML2 header files are
located in /usr/include/gtkhtml-2.0/libgtkhtml.  GtkHTML1 and GtkHTML2
are quite different.  Yelp has both a GtkHTML1 backend and a GtkHTML2
backend.  Take a look at Yelp's source to get an idea of how to use
them, and how they're different.

--
Shaun