Re: GtkGlArea - Newbie Question

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 09:25, Sven Neumann wrote:
> GtkGLArea is not part of GTK+. AFAIK you can get it from the GNOME CVS
> server and that's what the search results from google seem to imply as
> well.

Thanks for the quick answer.  I guess the person whom suggested it was a
part of Gtk was only half right.

Does its inclusion in CVS imply that it's something that's "under
development" and not "yet" a part of gtk+, but will possibly be part of
a future release of GTK+?  If so, I can wait for it to stabilize, I'm in
no hurry to get what I'm doing done -=- it's not a commercial/contracted
project.

-Rob