Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence xxx) - resolution 800x600 error, but 1024x768 no error

Several days ago, I posted a question with an error
which is the same with the subject.
I found some strange things today.
With the window resolution 800x600, I have the Gtk+
program stuck on.
However, with 1024x768 resolution, I do not have the
error.
I clicked spin buttons in notebooks of a dialog window
but I did not have any errors.
I tried several times to find any errors but I did
not.

For your reference,
the error was "Xlib: unexpected async reply" and my
Gtk+ program stuck when I clicked spin buttons in
notebooks of a dialog window.

Should I change the spin buttons to any other buttons?

Regards,
bkna