Obtaining a RedHat's Application Source Code ?

This is possibly the wrong place, but I'm not sure exactly where else to
check.  I'm basically wondering where I might go about finding the source
code for the redhat-config-printer-gui application?  The program does some
work with GtkCList's which I would like to look at to see "how it should be
done".

Thanks in advance,

~ Metnetsky

--
  Met Uberstats com

  All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, and put the pieces
  back together my way