Re: random crash [treeview bug?]

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 03:18:35PM +0100, Ottavio Campana wrote:
> When  it crashes  gdb says  that nothing  particular. Is  seems to  be a
> signal problem, but nothing more. If I type "where" I've got a long list
> of functions (sometimes more than 90). What can it be?

I think I  fopund the problem: gtktreeview seems not  to be fully thread
safe. Even calling gdk_threads_enter and gdk_threads_leave () it dies.

The most strange  thing is that inside gdm the  program doesn't crash. I
think it is because the program inside gdb runs slower.

Have you ever had this problem?

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.