Re: success with GtkTreeView

* Scott Andrew Baillie (sbaillie bigpond net au) wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> I had the same problem with the red foreground that you did.
>
> I did get it to work with a different method.
>
> See following code :

[snip]

Thanks for the code. I'll try it out.

However, the big question is why does this work over the method given in
the GTK+ 2.0 API Reference? It's not a *big* deal for me, but if a
method shown of changing the text attributes of a cell or heading cell
doesn't work, the docs need to be changed.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca