Problems building gnome 2 project with Anjuta

I'm getting some weird compile errors while trying to build a project
with Anjuta. It's just a quick test project for playing with
GtkTreeView, but I'm getting errors in main.c.

The original project was created in Anjuta. I then used Glade 1.1.3 to
generate all the files (after I deleted the main.c Anjuta created). I
then modified main.c with the code I'm working on. However, when
building the project, I get the following errors:

/home/carl/Projects/experimenting/src/main.c:49: undefined reference to `create_window1'
/home/carl/Projects/experimenting/src/main.c:63: undefined reference to `lookup_widget'

This doesn't make sense. create_window1 is in interface.c and
lookup_widget is in support.c. interface.h and support.h are included in
main.c so why it can't find them is completely strange.

I've even shelled out to the console and re-issued configure and make
commands to see if that would help. it doesn't.

If anyone is interested, the full compressed project and source can be
found at:

http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/experimenting.tgz (I verified the
link works this time ;-)

Can anyone tell me what is going on and why this doesn't work?

PS: The ENABLE_NLS code that is commented out at the top of main.c also
causes problems (which is why it is commented out) but it was generated
by Glade so I'm not sure what's up with that.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca