Re: congiguration GTK+ problem

somesh dubey <dubeysom yahoo com> writes:

> Respected Sir,
>
> We r making project on Compression Decompreesion using Linux
> platform and GTK+ tool kit in C. We r having a problem in
> configuring GTK+, although we have installed it.

This is so vague no one can tell you anything about that, I
guess.

Have you looked at the available documentation on Gtk+, namely
the various FAQ's, tutorials, code examples? Browsing
http://www.gtk.org/ is generally a good starting point. Your
answer is probably contained in there.

> Reply as quickly as possible with written text and examples.

I hope this reply is quick enough and you won't be angry after me
about the fact that more than 1 (one) hour passed between your
request and this answer. If not, please accept my kindest
apologies.

Thanks,

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/