Re: gtk application compile error

First, run gtk-config --libs --cflags and check each and every
directories listed if the missing headers are there!

--
Alfredo P. Ricafort <alpot mylinuxsite com>

"The man-month is a fallacious and dangerous
 myth, for it implies that men and months
 are interchangeable"
   - (F.P. Brooks Jr.,The Mythical Man-Month)