Re: Gtk documentation with function descriptions

Hi,

I forgot to mention that I'm using Gtk v1.2 - the downloadable api reference for v2.0 has very detailed descriptions of the functions but the api reference for v1.2 does not have these. I've also downloaded the tutorial but this does not have an easy reference section for the various functions.

Does anyone know where there is an api reference for Gtk v1.2 which contains descriptions of the various functions?

Thanks again,

Neil

Sven Neumann wrote:
This Message Was Virus Checked With : SAVI 3.66 February 2003
Last Updated 18th February 2003

Hi,

Neil Freeman <neil freeman asa co uk> writes:

Sorry for the newbie question but is there some Gtk documentation
available which actually describes the various Gtk functions. I have
downloaded the api references from http://www.gtk.org/api/ but this
appears to only list the functions and does not actually describe
their purpose.

look closer, almost all functions are described. You might also want
to read the tutorial and the example code in the demo directory of the
source tree.

Salut, Sven

--
 www.curvedvision.com