Re: [Gtk 2.x pixmap engine] How to apply a pixmap theme to outline frame of GtkEntry

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 15:57, r ve wrote:
> Well, like the subject says; how do I skin the frame (drawn by Gtk as an
> inner shadow) around a GtkEntry using the pixmap engine?
>
> My last try was like this:
>

> style "entry" {
>   engine "pixmap" {
>     image {
>       function = BOX
>       detail = "entry"
>       shadow = IN
>       state = NORMAL
>       file = "file_for_entry_pixmap.png"
>       border = { 11, 9, 5, 5 }
>       stretch = TRUE
>     }
>   }
> }
> class "GtkEntry" style "entry"

>From gtkentry.c:

  gtk_paint_shadow (widget->style, widget->window,
                    GTK_STATE_NORMAL, GTK_SHADOW_IN,
                    NULL, widget, "entry",
                    x, y, width, height);

Try function = SHADOW. (The SHADOW is just the bevel, while
the BEVEL is the bevel plus the middle.)

Regards,
                                      Owen