focus-out-event

Hi list.

I have a problem with "focus-out-event" signal being emitted by a toplevel GtkWindow even when I resize or move the window using mouse. What do I do in order to recognize whether the window has lost the focus or it's just being moved/resized?

Thanks
--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian       mailto:tichowrl centrum sk

"Don't forget that MS-Windows is just a temporary
 workaround until you can switch to a GNU system."
                                      -GnuPG creators