Re: I18n problem

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

"Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru> writes:

I have problem to get STOCK items internationalized on my machine.
(Sorry, couldn't take a look at FAQs, it looks like GTK site is down
for now.)

What exactly should I set up to get STOCK items have appeared in
Russian?  For now they are appearing all in English.

it should work transparently, there is nothing you have to do. Is I18N
working for non-stock messages? Are you sure that your locale setting
is valid and supported?

Salut, Sven

Forget about it.
It was spec file again :-\ .