Re: GTK+ 2.x Reference Manual PDF Version.

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 17:04, Renato Perini wrote:
> Hi all.
> Maybe this is not GTK+ related, but I wante dto know if there is a way to
> regenerate the reference manual in PDF from the sources.

The sources include the Reference manuals as docbook XML, so if
you have a way of converting docbook XML into PDF, you can use
that.

(Norman Walsh's stylesheets combined with the Java-based FOP
engine probably will do the trick.)

Note that the result will be BIG - I don't have an exact figure,
but I'd expand about 2000 pages for the manuals for
GDK/GTK+/Pango/GLib combined.

Regards,
                                       Owen