Re: WIN32 build of a GTK2 app

At 03.26 05/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:

I'm trying to compile/link/run a GTK app on WIN32 (it works on Linux).
I'm using:

        MinGW-2.0.0-3.exe
        MSYS-1.0.8-rc-1.exe
        gtk+-dev-2.2.0-20030119.zip

It links, but at run time says (in a popup dialog):

        Gtk-ERROR Incompatible build
        The code using GTK+ thinks GtkBox is of different
        size than it actually is on this build of GTK+
        On Windows ... without the -fnative-struct
        [or -mms-bitfields] switch, or ar using an unsupported
        compiler ...

So I go back to using the option and get the compile error:

        cc1plus.exe: unrecognised option '-fnative-struct'

Can someone please help me out here, what g++/msys works?

--
   regards
--

Try use the "-mms-bitfields" flag.
Regards.

Renato Perini.

Renato Perini is here. Save the net.

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Solo su Occhialeria.it una vastissima scelta a prezzi insuperabili!
Per te le migliori marche e un incredibile assortimento.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=880&d=5-2