Windows without frames

Hi,
  I'd like to write a simple dockapp dor wmaker/fluxbox under Linux,
using gtk. And my question is: is it possible to make the window
borderless, frameless, no-resizeable and no-moveable? And the best would
be if the windows would be allways-on-top when using icewm...
  Is it possible? I allways used xlib before, when trying to write an
dockapp, but now other people in the project tell me I gotta use gtk...

thanx for your help
  Paul
--
regards,