Re: Finding cause of Gtk-CRITICAL in gtk_destroy_widget()

Hi,

	I can't remember if this was valid for 1.2, but try running it
with gdb with the "--g-fatal-warnings" flag.  i.e., within gdb, do "run
--g-fatal-warnings <your program arguments>".  That has helped me in the
past, though I can't remember if I used it with 1.2 .

Ray