Re: Set the Colour of Text Inside Radio Button

Anyway , I have  found out how  to set the colour of the text inside the Radio Button. Sorry to all as  my sent was sent to everyone 3 times..

One  can set the Colour  of the text inside radio button , by using gtkrc file.

.my_rc_file

style "my_default"
{
  fg[NORMAL] = { 1.000, 1.000, 1.000 }
  fg[ACTIVE]  = { 1.000, 1.000, 1.000 }
}

widget_class "*GtkRadioButton*" style "my_default"
=======================================
& Give  call to function from main();
gtk_rc_parse("Project_PATH/.my_rc_file");

Regards
Rahul..

Subject: How to set colour of Radio
To: gtk-list gnome org

Hello Everbody !
I am facing one problem ,regarding radio button .
I want to set the colour of the text inside radio button.
How i do this ?
Any help will be appreciated ...

Regards
Rahul..

Start Where U R ..
With What U Have ..
Make something About It ..
Never be satisfied ... => Gorge Karver

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.