suggestion for an embedded system: use gtk1.2 or gtk-2.0

Hello,

I have an embedded system(actually iy is not exactly embedded, it is
arestricted for guis)
and i have to decide if I must use gtk.1.2 or gtk.2.0?

what is the suggestion of subscribers of this mialing list?

Actally, i dont know what must be the criterias? maybe size,
performance and library dependencies?

Which one should İ choose?

I know the question is very general, sorry for that, but i need an
approach to how to use gtk in a restricted system system...

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Halil Agin