Re: How to create help files / menus?
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: David Topper <topper virginia edu>
- Cc: "gtk-list gnome org" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to create help files / menus?
- Date: 16 Dec 2003 17:06:16 -0600
GNOME has a dedicated help viewer and an API for calling the help viewer
on your documentation. Check out "The GNOME Handbook of Writing Software
Documentation" and the gnome-help API.
There's a mailing list, gnome-doc-list gnome org, where people will be
happy to answer questions about documentation.
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 17:24, David Topper wrote:
> I'd like to set up a nice help file mechanism for my GTK/GNOME apps.
> Does anyone have a preference? Ideally, it would be nice to have a
> fully cross-referenced mechanism. I'm looking at libxml2 right now but
> am not currently sold on it.
] [Thread Prev