GtkTreeView, selection type and numbers alignment

Hi,

I'm porting my Gtk-1.2 applications to Gtk-2.0

At now I've encountered two problems:

1 - Selections:
---------------
With GtkCList in GTK-1.x there were 4 types of selection:

/* list selection modes */
typedef enum
{
  GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE,
  GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE,
  GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE,
  GTK_SELECTION_EXTENDED
} GtkSelectionMode;

GTK_SELECTION_EXTENDED was my preferred when a I need multi-selection,
it was very easy to select items in the list pressing left mouse button
and moving the mouse pointer up or down to select the items before or
after the one selected.

In GTK-2.0 GtkCList is deprecated and I would use GtkTreeView, there are
5 types of selection but GTK_SELECTION_EXTENDED it has been deprecated
and it's behaviour is the same of GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE (mouse left
button plus ctrl or shift to select multiple rows)

/* selection modes */
typedef enum
{
  GTK_SELECTION_NONE,
  GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE,
  GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE,
  GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE,
  GTK_SELECTION_EXTENDED = GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE /* Deprecated */
} GtkSelectionMode;

Does anybody knows how to reproduce the same kind of selection ?

2 - Numbers alignment
How is possible to align numbers to the right in a GtkTreeView with
GtkListSTore model ?

I apologize for my poor english.

ciao,

Roberto Mantovani, rmantovani libero it