GnomeCanvasItem problem position

Hello Friends!
 I'm begining with Gnome Canvas, and something strange is happening.
When I call gnome_canvas_item_new(), passing the values x1, y1, x2, y2, the items (ellipse, rectangle) isn't placed at positions corresponding to passed coordinates. The item is moved to the rigth side. What should I do to put items in correnponding coordinates (x1, y1, x2, y2) passed to Canvas?

Observation: To set scroll region i used: gnome_canvas_set_scroll_region (GNOME_CANVAS (canvas1), 0, 0, 250, 250), at interface.c file (Glade);
 I used the function gnome_canvas_get_scroll_region(), and get:
x1: 0, y1: 0, x2: 0, y2: 1081032704, at callbacks.c file.
 Way of inserting an item at Canvas:
       gnome_canvas_item_new(group,
			      gnome_canvas_ellipse_get_type(),
			      "x1", (double) 10,
			      "y1", (double) 10,
			      "x2", (double) 25,
			      "y2", (double) 25,
			      "fill_color", "black",
NULL);

Thanks for your attention. Vinicius M. Romão

--
POP. Nem parece internet grátis.
Seja POP você também!