Re: hide titlebar

I'm already use gtk_window_set_decorated, but in 1280x1024 in my screen
occurs this effect, if I use in my screen 1024x768 works fine, I believe
that X, Gtk, Gnome, whatever stay "loosed" with this resolution,

Well, if I kill gnome-panel in my Gnome environment my program works
fine, strange...

thanks for all help

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares