problem with vte terminal

I've added the widget  inside a window, I can execute bash  in it but it
doesn't accept keyboard input.

It just works with mouse input, but I cannot work with cut%paste...

It's probable that I'm missing something, but I don't know what.

Here's  my little  code, a  callback used  by the  program written  with
glade:

GtkWidget*
crea_zvt (gchar *widget_name, gchar *string1, gchar *string2,
                gint int1, gint int2)
{
  GtkWidget *toReturn;
  int i;

  toReturn = vte_terminal_new ();
  i = vte_terminal_fork_command (VTE_TERMINAL (toReturn),
	"/bin/bash", NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, FALSE, FALSE);

  return toReturn;
}

what should I add?

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.