Re: spreadsheet

Bernhard Rumpler tttech com wrote:
Hi, there was a GtkSheet widget for gtk1.2, but I think the gtk2 version was never released and supported. Try googling for "GtkSheet", it might be a useful starting point anyway.

Yes, I know, I have already been searching for infos
on spreadsheets in GTK but so far without success.
The GtkSheet is not available in GTK-2.0, and no
similar functionality.

I think they have a gtk2 version, just not a proper release. It's worth asking around or looking in CVS. I've used the gtk1.2 version with success.

John